Monday 24 October 2011

To the best woman in my life,my mom


Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love.  ~Mildred B. Vermont



To the best woman in my life,my mom

You are beautiful! I always wanted to say you that, wanted to thank you indeed.
I always wanted to know which is the invisible magic wand you hold, how you recognize my voice when I am too sad or too happy. How can you be so tolerant when I am angry with you? Unsaid words of mines are well understood by you.Don't you get tired when I give you list of my favorites dishes and ask you to cook. Are you a superwoman inside who loves to protect me?
Why do you feel so hurt when neighbor’s even say a word for me, you know it’s my mistake still you fight with neighbor’s?What’s in your eyes when it’s my success? How can you be so sweet all the time?still why keep scolding me about all the wrong things I do,but I love the  good night kiss you give me every night.
Don’t you feel sleepy when I am fighting with fever all night! I love you mom when you give me biggest bite of cake .Tell me you never felt bad when I use to drink half of you cane juice!!!Hating chocolates must not be so much funn….as you know I loved it.Are your all dreams associated with me.why my one smile brings sunshine to your face. Was it not quirky to clean my vomit!
How can you be sweet all the time? I love you when you say my name in new rhyme and I can’t ever find your taste in five star hands!i know you love to see those old crazy movies of Amitabh,still you let me watch MTV.I can find  your life in every part of my life .
Thank you cannot describe what you keep giving to me


Who ran to help me when I fell,
And would some pretty story tell,
Or kiss the place to make it well?
My mother.
~Ann Taylor


This entry is a part of the contest at <a title="The Largest and the most active community of Indian Bloggers" href="http://www.blogadda.com" target="_blank">BlogAdda.com</a> in association with <a title="Your Khatti Meethi Family" href="http://www.imlee.com" target="_blank">imlee.com</a>

3 comments:

  1. Lovely. So beautiful and the quote is just amazing!

    http://www.meghasarin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a beautiful post...and yes a salary full of Love can be the best kind of payment...such a heartfelt post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey its nice ... i also belive in dis that mom
    i also write few lines for my mom
    http://anu-dailypost.blogspot.in/2011/06/few-lines-just-for-u-mom.html
    please check it out ... Hope you like it !!

    ReplyDelete